Monday, July 13, 2015

7 REJECTIONS

Since I have obviously failed making this blog a sort of go-to for those interested in Krakow (writing about everything but Krakow, was probably what got me lost), I am happy to take on a role of the Airbnb (unofficial) broker. After news on the Kurt&Courtney listing and the cool floating house, I have stumbled upon a thread by Airbnb CEO and co-founder Brian Chesky*, in which he shares rejections from investors who denied to support Airbnb back in 2008. Chesky admits that while they obviously missed the chance to become a part of something big - the investors were smart people, and I am sure we didn’t look very impressive at the time. He then advices all of us to Next time you have an idea and it gets rejected, I want you to think of these emails.

Read the full thread on Medium.

*If you found yourself on this blog - essentially he's the one to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment